Monday, January 15, 2007

Mysterious Shootings

There has been a lot of shootings in Arizona. First the Baseline Killer and the Serial Shooters. Now you have some lunatic shooting horses in Northern Arizona. I have finished my rough draft of my third book and it is a mystery thriller that took place here in Arizona. I believe it is going to draw some media attention. But it is a story that had to be told. To many people in Arizona were affected by this madness.
My second book College Predator Missing College Students is about all of the missing students in the Midwest. During the last 10 years some bodies have completely vanished and others were found dead in a river. But I believe the number of abductions or drownings is around 25 college Co-eds
Greta on Fox news interviewed a police chief in central Minnesota and he blames youth and alcohol on the missing disappearances. But a university professor is mapping the crime scenes of all of the victims. The study will be done in late 2007.
I think there is a I-94 Serial Killer. Most of the victims in Minnesota have been found or vanished with in 100 miles of that interstate. If you need more information please go to http://toddhemmingbooks.com

No comments: